The Entrepreneur of the year awards (EYA) competition is an initiative that aims to recognise and reward business excellence in an endeavour to cultivate an entrepreneurial culture in Eswatini.
Motto: “Nurturing Future Growth”
The Motive of the Competition
It seeks to uncover exceptional businesses that have demonstrated solid leadership, complying with set business rules and regulations, make meaningful contributions to society, and have achieved what most seek to attain, by turning ideas into business.
The competition targets Small and Medium Enterprises as defined by the Eswatini SMME policy.
Benefits of EYA to SMMEs
- Gain exposure and recognition from potential markets and financial institutions.
- Gain financial assistance for the growth and expansion of their business through prize money.
- Gain exposure to world-class standards and business practices
- Enhance competitiveness
- Opportunity to maximise sales
- Gain advice and knowledge from the judging process.